Compare Listings

Our Team Is

Sangeeta Singh, Realtor BRE # 02100051

Hi, my name is Sangeeta Singh (Cherry) and I'm a Realtor in the Bay Area. I'm also a registered nurse. With today's technology, most people already know what homes they are looking for! I pass the savings on to you by sharing my commissions. Most Realtors charge 2.5% to 3% to list your property, where I can charge just 1%, saving you thousands of dollars. Please browse my website, and contact me if you have any questions!

Sameer Punjani, Broker / Owner BRE # 01311106

Hi, my name is Sameer Punjani, Broker / Owner of Bay Area Home Rebate. It's my goal for buyers and sellers to save money on real estate in the Bay Area. With Bay Area Home Rebate, you get 65% of whatever we make, plus list your home for only 1%. I love helping people with their most important decisions as buying or selling a home. I've lived in the Bay Area for over 30 years, and happy to help you with you next steps.

Our Services

Buy a Home

Most research is done online! You do most of the work, and found the property you want - why not receive a share of the commissions?
65% Cash Back
  • No Tax! No 1099. We will your commission rebate the say day we get paid! Fast and Easy! Save thousands when buying a home in the Bay Area! For example, save $29,250 on a $1.5M Purchase!

Sell a Home

Some discount brokers don't handle listings, but we do! On top of that, it's full service! Open Houses included!
1.25
1% Save over 50% on listing fees!
  • Most companies charge 5% to 6% to list your home, then take half for them. We only charge 1%, plus 2.5% on the buyer side for a total of 3.5% resulting in thousands of savings!

Home Value

Ever wonder what your home is worth in this complex real estate market and tired of those automated values? We will send a customized report directly to your email with no obligation!
FREE
  • We just need your address and any improvements you made to the home. We can also visit your property free of charge and get you a detailed report of how much your home will sell for in today's market!

How Much Money Will You Save With Bay Area Home Rebate?

1000000
Your Cash Back 

Why Buy or Sell a Home with Bay Area Home Rebate?

Fully licensed agents covering the entire Bay Area to help you buy or sell your dream home. On top of that, receive 65% of what we make! 

65% Cash Back on your purchase!

On a $1,500,000 Purchase, receive $29,250 Cash Back at close! No Taxes, 100% legal. Wired into your account or paid in escrow!

Find the home of your dreams!

Give us your "wish list" sometimes we have access to properties not on MLS, or coming soon listings which can get you into the home of your dreams before others!

Sell your home for 1%

Some rebate companies only help you buy, but we buy and sell! On top of that sell for just 1%, plus 2.5% to the buyer agent! Full Service - Open Houses Included!

We utilize Artificial Intelligence!

Let our experts use data driven tools to help you decide the best price when buying or selling a property in the Bay Area. Plus we don't charge extra for this!

Contact us